Friday, January 8, 2010

A year later....

Okay so I know it has been a sense I have posted any thing so this year I plan on doing much better. recap of 2009, mostly spent in school has been fun in away it's has been nice to be back in school slowly working towards a degree granted I still have a long ways still but slow progress is still progress. I didn't get to go camping or long boarding as much as I would have liked so maybe this year ill get more time to do that. I did get to go hiking quite a bit, and so did Abby she decided she was to good to drink out of the river and wonted the drinking fountain instead.














well I had a lot more to say but my web browser decided to be cool and shut down on me and delete every thing I wrote. I need to get to school so ill get back to you about my trip to Omaha NE.

No comments: